A Full Time Coordinator is needed for the operation of a Family Resource Center (FRC) at Woodward Elementary school in Delaware, Ohio. The FRC will provide the services needed for developing/creating/sustaining families in the Woodward neighborhood so that children take full advantage of the educational opportunities provided by school.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of 2-4 years social service experience, including navigation of community systems, preferably within the Delaware area
- prior program management experience;
- demonstrated knowledge of needs assessments and asset mapping;
- initiated and maintained collaborative partnerships;
- experience in diversity of cultures, including low income;
- experience in facilitating and/or teaching adults and with adult learning styles;
- demonstrated knowledge of school systems operations;
- an understanding of outcome based funding;
- working knowledge of early childhood and general child care issues
Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in Social Work or Education. Bi-lingual in Spanish is desired.
Interested individuals should send resumes to:
Action for Children
78 Jefferson Ave.
Columbus, OH 43215
or to email@example.com